Not only is it exciting to get behind the wheel of a new car, it’s also nice to know that you are building up your credit by making on-time auto loan payments in the amount agreed upon with your lender.
That’s why it’s important to Santander Consumer USA (SCUSA) and RoadLoans that you have payment options that are simple, fast and convenient. SCUSA and RoadLoans have several ways that you can make your monthly auto loan payments through SCUSA.
Several problems arise if a customer neglects to make a payment on time. Interest charges and late fees, which accrue each day a customer’s payment is past due, are applied to the account when it is in that past-due situation. However, the payment due date is listed in the lending contract, and SCUSA sends a text message reminder to customers who want it five days before the due date.
As a courtesy, Santander Consumer USA also sends you a statement to help you stay up to date on your bill and other important information. The statement is to help keep you on track.
To help customers make their auto loan payments on time, we offer a variety of payment options:
- Auto Pay (ACH) – With Auto Pay, your monthly auto loan payments will be deducted automatically from your personal checking or savings account and credited to your account by the payment due date. Enroll online or complete the Auto Pay Enrollment Form and fax it toll-free to 1-800-417-0251. Once your Auto Pay enrollment has been accepted, your account will be updated to reflect Auto Pay participation in approximately five to seven business days.
- Pay online – Log on, day or night, to http://www.MyAutoAccount.com to make an auto loan payment. We accept payments from checking/savings accounts, as well as credit and debit cards. You can make a one-time payment or set up recurring deductions. It’s fast, secure and easy.
- Pay by phone – To pay by phone, give us a call at 1-888-222-4227. Auto loan payments can be made using your checking, savings, credit card or debit accounts. There is a $10.95 fee for this service.
- Express Pay – Make an express payment using MoneyGram or Western Union Quick Collect. Both of these auto loan payment options are quick and easy, and the payment is applied to your account within 24 hours. Fees apply for both services.
- Pay by mail – Customers may pay by mail, making auto loan payments to Santander Consumer USA, P.O. Box 660663, Dallas, TX 75266-0633. Mail a money order, cashier’s check or personal check at least seven to 10 days before the due date to ensure the payment is received on time.
With this many auto loan payment options, it’s easy to find one that fits your needs as a Santander Consumer USA or RoadLoans customer and to enjoy your new car without payment hassles. Because your satisfaction is important to us, someone is always available to answer your questions at 888-222-4227.Written by: